WaltonTribune.com

default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Monroe No one home when house burns

Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 5:38 pm | Updated: 3:36 pm, Fri Nov 23, 2018.

MONROE, Ga. — No one was home when a house caught fire late Wednesday afternoon in Monroe.

The Monroe Fire Department responded to a home at the corner of North Midland Avenue and Morrow Street after receiving a call at 5:08 p.m. Wednesday.

  • Discuss

Rules of Conduct

  • 1 Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
  • 2 Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
  • 3 Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
  • 4 Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
  • 5 Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
  • 6 Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness acounts, the history behind an article.
  • 7 No Outside Web Links.Comments that include links outside that of The Tribune site will be removed.

Welcome to the discussion.

Stocks