- Walnut Grove volleyball team quarantined
- Loganville man identified as shooting victim
- Apalachee bridge opens Tuesday
- Walnut Grove students must quarantine
- Study considers risks for exposure to COVID-19 at school
- Storms cause tree damage
- Bypass on fast track
- Traffic shifting on Georgia 316
- County to consider rollback rate after all
- Graham: The reason he was spared?
Gov. Brian Kemp has been the face of Georgia's response to the COVID-19 pandemic. He's declared the first public health emergency in state history and ordered residents to shelter in place through the end of April. How do you rate the job he's doing?