Harbor Freight Tools is coming to Walton County.
The owner of the Sparrow Hill Inn said she thinks the proposed treatment facility at her property on East Church Street would be a good fit for the neighborhood. Her neighbors disagree.
The owners of an inpatient addiction recovery program want to bring their services to Monroe, but they’ll have to wait a while longer to see if that’s possible.
Two more businesses have joined the lineup of retail offerings slated to open at the new Monroe Pavilion shopping center currently under construction between Highway 11 and Charlotte Rowell Boulevard.
Tyler Gregory said his work as the director of the Monroe Art Guild deepened his commitment to the city. Now, he wants to take that to another level through elected office.
A Morgan County sheriff’s deputy responded to a call regarding a missing teen and found two juvenile girls and a 22-year-old man hiding on the outskirts of the Rutledge town park.
- ’Til death
- Death ruled a homicide
- Social Circle won't change Redskins mascot
- COVID-19 sidelines GWA football
- Police still tight-lipped about death investigation
- Jon William Connelly
- Man found dead in home
- BREAKING: GWA game against Union County canceled
- Deputy shoots suspect in Oconee
- Softball Roundup: League leads Lady ’Canes to first win
- Court upholds life sentence for teen convicted of murder
- Harbor Freight coming to Monroe
- Football Previews: Road tripping
- Johnson: Getting used to the new normal
- Softball: Grove wraps up 2 region sweeps
- Cheerleading: Two LHS cheerleaders named All-State
- Middle school football: Warriors fall short in battle of defenses
- Walton EMC named a Water Hero