Three men – two of them from Monroe – were arrested after Watkinsville police searched a home and vehicles late Friday night.
Jones Petroleum is planning a 19-acre travel center near Social Circle that could bring thousands of vehicles to a relatively little developed I-20 exit.
Former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley and Gov. Brian Kemp will be in Walton County this week to push support for Sen. Kelly Loeffler in the days before the election.
The owner of the Sparrow Hill Inn said she thinks the proposed treatment facility at her property on East Church Street would be a good fit for the neighborhood. Her neighbors disagree.
The owners of an inpatient addiction recovery program want to bring their services to Monroe, but they’ll have to wait a while longer to see if that’s possible.
Two more businesses have joined the lineup of retail offerings slated to open at the new Monroe Pavilion shopping center currently under construction between Highway 11 and Charlotte Rowell Boulevard.
Tyler Gregory said his work as the director of the Monroe Art Guild deepened his commitment to the city. Now, he wants to take that to another level through elected office.
- Kemp accepts election results, wants changes
- Votes added in recount
- 15 diagnosed with COVID-19 at Loganville High
- Loganville car arson investigated
- Social Circle 44, Greene County 7: DROUGHT OVER
- Missing votes not enough to avoid runoff
- Monroe Area 19, Hart County 16: ’Canes clinch No. 2 seed with win over Hart
- Audit confirms Biden victory in Georgia
- Loganville 31, Walnut Grove 3: Rout to the playoffs
- Kemp names Monroe man to state board
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- The year we were thankful
- 3 charged with having meth
- Missing sex offender arrested
- Call of suspicious person leads to arrest on gun, drug charges
- Board extends rules for absentee voting
- Georgia school board moves to wipe out year-end test grades
- Lawmakers demand election changes
- Recount not likely to include signature matching