It's unclear how much money allegedly was taken from the clerk of courts office, but sources say it was a lot.
Several weeks of controversy ended in less than 10 minutes Thursday night with the county Planning Commission accepting the withdrawal of a zoning change request, but neighbors say they’re not convinced the story has ended.
The 6th District commissioner in Walton County is touting his experience to voters in the final weeks before Election Day. His opponent says she wants changes in the management of county business.
MONROE — The Tony Serrano Century Ride went off without a hitch organizers said as hundreds of riders from around the state and beyond descended on Walton County for a bicycle ride Saturday.
- Loganville to issue stay-at-home order
- Police break up large crowd in Monroe
- 2 cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Walton County
- Newton probate judge confirms COVID-19 case
- Piedmont Walton treating 5 for COVID-19
- Martinez signs county's first stay-home order
- COVID-19 cases climb statewide, but fall in Walton
- Kemp not ordering mandatory curfew, business closures in Georgia
- First Walton resident confirmed to have COVID-19
- Monroe mayor bans gatherings of 10 or more
- State offers delays on income tax, vehicle registration
- WCSD addresses extended school closures
- SCCS issues response to school closure
- Abuse cases on rise during shutdown
- Statewide shelter-in-place order coming
- Kemp says schools closed remainder of year
- Sheriff suspends jail visitation
- Amber Alert issued after Macon homicides