Just two months after winning reelection, Good Hope Mayor Jimmy Guthrie has resigned.
Several weeks of controversy ended in less than 10 minutes Thursday night with the county Planning Commission accepting the withdrawal of a zoning change request, but neighbors say they’re not convinced the story has ended.
The 6th District commissioner in Walton County is touting his experience to voters in the final weeks before Election Day. His opponent says she wants changes in the management of county business.
MONROE — The Tony Serrano Century Ride went off without a hitch organizers said as hundreds of riders from around the state and beyond descended on Walton County for a bicycle ride Saturday.
- Murder suspect surrenders
- A very special delivery
- Covington man jailed after chase
- City Council approves bump in water rates
- Seniors won’t be evicted
- Walton County to draft transportation plan
- Atlanta Amber Alert canceled
- JDA approves bond issue for new economic development
- Branan Greene Thompson Jr.
- GWA fined, forced to forfeit games
- Walton men appointed as GACD board members emeritus
- Mike Cash Sr. paroled from state prison
- Woman sustains minor injuries in crash
- Johnson: Lady Devils have all the pieces to make state title run
- Basketball: ELITE COMPANY
- Baseball previews: Stoppage made LHS baseball hungry again
- Basketball: ’Skins fall in Sweet 16
- Monroe man charged with molestation