Charges are possible after a crash Friday near Good Hope that put multiple people in hospitals.
Several weeks of controversy ended in less than 10 minutes Thursday night with the county Planning Commission accepting the withdrawal of a zoning change request, but neighbors say they’re not convinced the story has ended.
The 6th District commissioner in Walton County is touting his experience to voters in the final weeks before Election Day. His opponent says she wants changes in the management of county business.
MONROE — The Tony Serrano Century Ride went off without a hitch organizers said as hundreds of riders from around the state and beyond descended on Walton County for a bicycle ride Saturday.
- Kemp accepts election results, wants changes
- Votes added in recount
- 15 diagnosed with COVID-19 at Loganville High
- Loganville car arson investigated
- Social Circle 44, Greene County 7: DROUGHT OVER
- Missing votes not enough to avoid runoff
- Monroe Area 19, Hart County 16: ’Canes clinch No. 2 seed with win over Hart
- Audit confirms Biden victory in Georgia
- Loganville 31, Walnut Grove 3: Rout to the playoffs
- Kemp names Monroe man to state board
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- The year we were thankful
- 3 charged with having meth
- Missing sex offender arrested
- Call of suspicious person leads to arrest on gun, drug charges
- Board extends rules for absentee voting
- Georgia school board moves to wipe out year-end test grades
- Lawmakers demand election changes
- Recount not likely to include signature matching