There are times when you can just tell politicians are at odds. And that was the case Monday night as Mayor Dan Curry noted the Loganville leaders were airing out their “dirty laundry.”
Ben Malcom left the confines of Walton County for North Georgia College, coming out as a lieutenant and then sent to South Korea. He was one of the first Green Berets before they even had green berets, earned a Silver Star and probably has a few stories he could tell you while working with t…
This week marks the annual celebration of Sunshine Laws across the U.S., a measure where we can all gather in knowing that there are rules that allow us to know what is going on in our government, even when they do their best to hide something.
The issue of medical marijuana is making headway in Georgia with the recent approval of the state House Health and Human Services Committee. It is expected to be up for a vote this week by the full state House of Representatives.
- Student injured in car crash
- Crash victim is MAHS football player
- Man shot in Tanglewood
- Loganville attorney Austin Jones indicted
- Austin Jones surrendered, released on bond
- FBI seeks Gwinnett man wanted for fraud
- ‘It’s about more than pink’
- Information sought after Newton County death
- Man charged in brother's death
- Monroe man indicted on murder charge
Georgia and most of the country have seen record numbers of people voting early. What are you dong?