WALNUT GROVE — Sheriff’s deputies charged a Loganville man with several crimes including kidnapping after an incident at a home on Cannon Farm Road.
The Walton County Sheriff’s Office announced the arrest of 46-year-old Gregory Allen Cantrell on Friday.
Cantrell was charged with aggravated assault, aggravated stalking, influencing a witness, kidnapping and false imprisonment.
He was being held without bond Tuesday morning in the Walton County Detention Center.
In other activity:
• A Jersey-Social Circle Road homeowner reported seeing a white truck and gray passenger car pull into his driveway two days in a row.
Both times, the drivers left when they saw the homeowner.
• Deputies responded to an accident in the area of Georgia 138 and Camp Lake Road on Friday. There were no life-threatening injuries.
• No arrests or citations resulted from a safety check on Georgia 11 at Whitney Road.
• Deputies responded to a hit-and-run crash in the area of Georgia 83 and Snows Mill Road. Someone driving a white truck pulling a trailer hit another vehicle and left the scene.
• An accident at a business near U.S. 78 caused no injuries.