There’s this deep satisfaction I hear in people’s voices who either grew up here and still live here, or moved here and plan on dying here. They’re invested. They care.
I’m recommending five books I read this year that I think everyone should read. Part of what set them apart was their very first sentences, which hooked me and didn’t let me go.
- Student injured in car crash
- Crash victim is MAHS football player
- Man shot in Tanglewood
- Loganville attorney Austin Jones indicted
- Austin Jones surrendered, released on bond
- FBI seeks Gwinnett man wanted for fraud
- ‘It’s about more than pink’
- Information sought after Newton County death
- Man charged in brother's death
- Monroe man indicted on murder charge