Gov. Brian Kemp has been the face of Georgia's response to the COVID-19 pandemic. He's declared the first public health emergency in state history and ordered residents to shelter in place through the end of April. How do you rate the job he's doing?
- Local man fatally shot at work
- Loganville man identified as shooting victim
- State Supreme Court overturns Linda Agee conviction
- Bypass on fast track
- LIVE COVERAGE: Election Results
- Walnut Grove students must quarantine
- Earthquake felt in Walton County
- Graham: The reason he was spared?
- Man seriously hurt after being struck by van
- Walnut Grove volleyball team quarantined