Two local rivalries set to take center stage this week starting Tuesday at Loganville.
Social Circle finishes with 8 state placers, 4th in team points while GWA's Perry Jake Stone finished as the state runner up in the 145-pound weight class.
LOGANVILLE — In a matchup of two high school girls basketball teams ranked in their respective classes, host Loganville prevailed 43-26 over North Forsyth on Jan. 6.
George Walton Academy staked out an early lead in its quarterfinal game of the state playoffs, but host Calvary Day rallied and advanced with a 26-14 victory Friday.
Three local high school softball teams moved one step closer to a berth in the state championship tournament in Columbus next week while another saw its playoff trip end early.
- Missing woman's body found under Barrow home
- Council agenda has Waffle House covered
- 3 shot in Tanglewood
- County revives jail talk
- Local man wanted for murder, assault
- Arthur Hugh Griffith
- Loganville mayor spotlights city’s traffic and its growth
- Phillip Ronald Allen
- Georgia to ease COVID-19 distancing, gathering restrictions
- Officials look to clean up city
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- City gets high marks for financial reporting
- Dogs to show off their powers
- Monroe Area High School vandalism investigated
- Auditions begin for 'Distantly Social'
- Baseball: Cross-county collision
- Soccer: Lady ’Canes’ Prince(ss)
- Fowler: It’s the most wonderful time of the year...for me at least
- Citizens sound off in survey