Loganville hosts Eastside for a game with region title implications
Loganville makes a long drive to Evans to begin Region 8-AAAAA play, Loganville Christian faces off at Holy Innocents', Monroe Area travels to Madison County, Social Circle visits Oglethorpe County and Walnut Grove heads to Jackson County.
Loganville finishes with a perfect record while Walnut Grove goes 1-1 as both teams serve as host sites in the Grayson Ram Classic this past weekend.
Walnut Grove travels to Social Circle for first ever football matchup. Lions look to pick up 2nd win in GHSA. Monroe Area battles a long-time foe and Loganville hosts its first home game of the year.
Loganville’s Kamra King, of Good Hope, recently signed a scholarship to continue her volleyball career at Carolina University in Winston-Salem, N.C. King committed in March, but was unable to hold a signing ceremony until recently due to COVID-19. On hand for signing day were, from left, fro…
Brandon Moss is donning green and gold again, but this time it isn’t the threads of the Oakland Athletics, but instead that Gatewood in Eatonton after being hired as the Gators’ new head baseball coach.
Below is a running list of senior athletes who will continue their athletic careers at the collegiate level, but may have missed out on a signing ceremony due to COVID-19. If you have a senior signing a scholarship that is not on this list, please email email@example.com.
For the second straight year, Loganville’s Janae Charles led the county in rebounding, finishing with 8.9 a game. But she added a very important dimension to her game this fall.
- Man charged in brother's death
- Home burns in Monroe
- Kemp appoints McCamy as next judge
- Man charged with trying to break into gun shop with saw
- Walnut Grove 56, Johnson 7: Warriors stay on a hot streak
- Thousands turn out to vote early
- 2nd drop box added at Meridian Park
- George Walton Academy 28, 8 Holy Innocents’ 21: Bear down
- Monroe Area 42, Stephens County 21: ’Canes ground and pound the Indians
- Long lines as early voting begins
- Football preview capsules: Back at it again
- Football preview capsules: Monroe Area at East Jackson
- Football preview capsules: Clarke Central at Walnut Grove
- Football preview capsules: George Walton at Athens Christian
- Football preview capsules: Social Circle at Lincoln County
- Johnson: Cost of a mascot change is too much
- Football preview capsules: Loganville Christian at Bethlehem Christian
- Volleyball: Playoffs begin this week