Loganville makes a long drive to Evans to begin Region 8-AAAAA play, Loganville Christian faces off at Holy Innocents', Monroe Area travels to Madison County, Social Circle visits Oglethorpe County and Walnut Grove heads to Jackson County.
Loganville finishes with a perfect record while Walnut Grove goes 1-1 as both teams serve as host sites in the Grayson Ram Classic this past weekend.
Walnut Grove travels to Social Circle for first ever football matchup. Lions look to pick up 2nd win in GHSA. Monroe Area battles a long-time foe and Loganville hosts its first home game of the year.
Loganville’s Kamra King, of Good Hope, recently signed a scholarship to continue her volleyball career at Carolina University in Winston-Salem, N.C. King committed in March, but was unable to hold a signing ceremony until recently due to COVID-19. On hand for signing day were, from left, fro…
Brandon Moss is donning green and gold again, but this time it isn’t the threads of the Oakland Athletics, but instead that Gatewood in Eatonton after being hired as the Gators’ new head baseball coach.
Below is a running list of senior athletes who will continue their athletic careers at the collegiate level, but may have missed out on a signing ceremony due to COVID-19. If you have a senior signing a scholarship that is not on this list, please email email@example.com.
For the second straight year, Loganville’s Janae Charles led the county in rebounding, finishing with 8.9 a game. But she added a very important dimension to her game this fall.
ATLANTA — Still reeling from last week’s comeback loss to Winder-Barrow, Loganville couldn’t get much going against the St. Pius X Golden Lions in nonregion high school football action in Atlanta on Friday night.
- ’Til death
- Death ruled a homicide
- Social Circle won't change Redskins mascot
- COVID-19 sidelines GWA football
- Police still tight-lipped about death investigation
- Jon William Connelly
- Man found dead in home
- BREAKING: GWA game against Union County canceled
- Deputy shoots suspect in Oconee
- Softball Roundup: League leads Lady ’Canes to first win
- Football Previews: Road tripping
- Johnson: Getting used to the new normal
- Softball: Grove wraps up 2 region sweeps
- Cheerleading: Two LHS cheerleaders named All-State
- Middle school football: Warriors fall short in battle of defenses
- Walton EMC named a Water Hero
- Death ruled a homicide
- Making sure each vote is counted