GWA too much for LCA in historic gridiron matchup between local private schools.
Three local high school softball teams moved one step closer to a berth in the state championship tournament in Columbus next week while another saw its playoff trip end early.
Loganville makes a long drive to Evans to begin Region 8-AAAAA play, Loganville Christian faces off at Holy Innocents', Monroe Area travels to Madison County, Social Circle visits Oglethorpe County and Walnut Grove heads to Jackson County.
Walnut Grove travels to Social Circle for first ever football matchup. Lions look to pick up 2nd win in GHSA. Monroe Area battles a long-time foe and Loganville hosts its first home game of the year.
Loganville Christian Academy has promoted Tim Wellmaker to head football coach after Adam Miller, who was hired to lead the pride in February, elected to stay at Shiloh High School in Gwinnett County.
Below is a running list of senior athletes who will continue their athletic careers at the collegiate level, but may have missed out on a signing ceremony due to COVID-19. If you have a senior signing a scholarship that is not on this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loganville Christian Academy's boys basketball team defeated Creekside Christian 77-68 Thursday for a spot in the GISA state title game Saturday night at Georgia Southwestern State University.
LOGANVILLE — It took four quarters of football and two overtime periods for either Loganville Christian Academy or Deerfield-Windsor to get on the board on homecoming night for LCA.
LOGANVILLE — Loganville Christian Academy’s goal of pursuing a state championship in football came up one point short in the first round of playoffs as they fell short to Trinity Christian (Dublin) 7-6 here Friday.
- Kemp accepts election results, wants changes
- Votes added in recount
- 15 diagnosed with COVID-19 at Loganville High
- Loganville car arson investigated
- Social Circle 44, Greene County 7: DROUGHT OVER
- Missing votes not enough to avoid runoff
- Monroe Area 19, Hart County 16: ’Canes clinch No. 2 seed with win over Hart
- Audit confirms Biden victory in Georgia
- Loganville 31, Walnut Grove 3: Rout to the playoffs
- Kemp names Monroe man to state board
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- The year we were thankful
- 3 charged with having meth
- Missing sex offender arrested
- Call of suspicious person leads to arrest on gun, drug charges
- Board extends rules for absentee voting
- Georgia school board moves to wipe out year-end test grades
- Lawmakers demand election changes
- Recount not likely to include signature matching