Monroe Area will host Cedar Grove in first round of the Class AAA state playoffs after a thrilling 19-16 win over Hart County.
Loganville makes a long drive to Evans to begin Region 8-AAAAA play, Loganville Christian faces off at Holy Innocents', Monroe Area travels to Madison County, Social Circle visits Oglethorpe County and Walnut Grove heads to Jackson County.
Walnut Grove travels to Social Circle for first ever football matchup. Lions look to pick up 2nd win in GHSA. Monroe Area battles a long-time foe and Loganville hosts its first home game of the year.
George Walton faces tough test at Stratford in the Bulldogs' first road game of 2020 while Monroe Area and Walnut Grove renew their rivalry and Social Circle travels to Providence Christian.
Below is a running list of senior athletes who will continue their athletic careers at the collegiate level, but may have missed out on a signing ceremony due to COVID-19. If you have a senior signing a scholarship that is not on this list, please email email@example.com.
For the second straight year, Loganville’s Janae Charles led the county in rebounding, finishing with 8.9 a game. But she added a very important dimension to her game this fall.
- Kemp accepts election results, wants changes
- Votes added in recount
- 15 diagnosed with COVID-19 at Loganville High
- Loganville car arson investigated
- Social Circle 44, Greene County 7: DROUGHT OVER
- Missing votes not enough to avoid runoff
- Monroe Area 19, Hart County 16: ’Canes clinch No. 2 seed with win over Hart
- Audit confirms Biden victory in Georgia
- Loganville 31, Walnut Grove 3: Rout to the playoffs
- Kemp names Monroe man to state board
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- The year we were thankful
- 3 charged with having meth
- Missing sex offender arrested
- Call of suspicious person leads to arrest on gun, drug charges
- Board extends rules for absentee voting
- Georgia school board moves to wipe out year-end test grades
- Lawmakers demand election changes
- Recount not likely to include signature matching